Welcome to the Strategic Technology Forum 2014: The annual meeting place for legal technology leaders
11-13 June 2014
Grand Hotel Palazzo della Fonte
I am delighted to announce that Strategic Technology Forum 2014 will be held near Rome in the beautiful Italian hillside retreat of the Grand Hotel Palazzo Della Fonte. The programme will build on the resounding success of our 2013 conference programme and will entrench the forum as the premier global gathering for CIOs, IT directors and law firm leaders.
The event is designed to explore the power of technology as an enabler for law firm innovation, best practice and efficiency. Now in its ninth year, the forum is extensively researched to offer unparalleled opportunities to discuss the strategic by-product of technology alongside the culture and business environment of the firm itself. The 2014 conference promises to marry leading speakers from legal and non-legal spheres with the most pressing strategic IT challenges and opportunities.
The forum will allow you to spend quality time with your peers in the idyllic Italian countryside whilst gaining business-critical ideas that will help you and your firm to prosper in the forthcoming year.
VIEW THE 2014 CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
Key format highlights
- Practical case studies woven throughout the programme
- Gain new perspectives on your legal challenges from unique non-legal speakers
- An extensive social programme to foster ‘off the record ideas exchange'
- A return to a warmer climate in order to enable informal 'al fresco' networking
Topics in 2013 included:
- Adopting a flexible approach to embracing new technology rather than a predictive one
- Designing next generation business intelligence systems
- Discover the art of fine tuning your mobile security offering
- ‘What if' scenario: designing an ideal cloud infrastructure and understanding how to get there
- Discovering the future trends in legal services consumption and client/law firm interface.
- Understanding the potential benefits of predictive decision-making
- More on project management and business analysis and the implementation of projects
- Big data deluge: Satisfying instant access demands whilst keeping your head above water
- Exploring the options for cost reduction in an already lean world
- Taming and utilising mass data flowing through the organisation
Law firms that have already confirmed their attendance in 2014 include: AKD, Allen & Overy, Ashurst, Baker & McKenzie, Berrymans Lace Mawer, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Brabners, Bristows, Clifford Chance, CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, Curtis, DAC Beachcroft, Dentons, Fidal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith Freehills, Hill Dickinson, Hogan Lovells, King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin, Kingsley Napley, Irwin Mitchell, Latham & Watkins, Lewis Silkin, Mayer Brown, Norton Rose Fulbright, Osborne Clarke, Olswang, Penningtons Manches, Perkins Coie, Pinsent Masons, Roca Junyent, Riverview Law, RPC, Taylor Wessing, Ward Hadaway, Weightmans, White & Case, Winckworth Sherwood, Withers.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THE STRATEGIC TECHNOLOGY FORUM 2014?
Call Peter Connolly on +44 20 7316 9426, click here to request a call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTIMONIALS FROM 2013 DELEGATES
"The STF offers the best in peer networking, relevant and current subject matter, with quality speakers and sponsors - a "must attend" event"
Michael Lucas, Hogan Lovells
"A very worthwhile event with interesting speakers and an opportunity to meet people with similar challenges"
Paul Saunders, Nabarro
"Great inspiring content"
Abby Ewen, Berrymans Lace Mawer
"Excellent method of getting an overview of where we are and where we ought to be going in terms of using technology in a strategic way"
Fran Swaine, Leigh Day
"Great content, great opportunity to network"
Jan Durant, Lewis Silkin
"Relevant and informative"
Kevin Hall, Al Tamimi & Company
"An excellent networking opportunity to meet and understand the needs of key IT decision makers and have some fun doing so..."
Ben Mills, BigHand
"A great forum for making new acquaintances at a senior level in the industry and renewing old ones"
Richard Hill, IntApp
"As a first time at the event, I was impressed by the level of debate, thought leadership and interaction and hope to be able to attend again"
Chris Harding, Thrings
"Informative, collegial and stimulating"
Richard Elson, Trowers & Hamlins
"Great mix of delegates. Just the right number ensuring that we got to speak to almost everyone!"
Samia Rauf, BA Insight