Strategic Technology Forum 2013: Who should attend
The Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum is the annual meeting place for legal IT leaders from the UK, Europe and North America.
- Chief information officers
- IT directors
- Chief knowledge officers
- IS directors
- Chief operating officers
- Gain an insight into the future of technologies set to revolutionise law firms
- Learn how to effectively align your technology strategy with the firm’s business strategy
- Learn about the issues and trends in information risk management
- Network and learn from your peers
View testimonials from last year's delegates
Law firms that have already confirmed their attendance this year include:
AKD, Al Tamimi & Company, Allen & Overy, Ashurst, Berrymans Lace Mawer, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Bird & Bird, Charles Russell, CMS Derks Star Busmann, CMS Hasche Sigle, Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira, DAC Beachcroft, DWF, Eversheds, Fidal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Hogan Lovells US, Irwin Mitchell, Kromann Reumert, Latham & Watkins, Leigh Day & Co, Lewis Silkin, Linklaters, Nabarro, Osborne Clarke, Perkins Coie, Pinsent Masons, Riverview Law, SJ Berwin, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, Taylor Wessing, Trowers & Hamlins, Withers.