Strategic Technology Forum 2014: Who should attend
The Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum is the annual meeting place for legal IT leaders from the UK, Europe and North America.
- Chief information officers
- IT directors
- Chief knowledge officers
- IS directors
- Chief operating officers
- Gain an insight into the future of technologies set to revolutionise law firms
- Learn how to effectively align your technology strategy with the firm’s business strategy
- Learn about the issues and trends in information risk management
- Network and learn from your peers
View testimonials from last year's delegates
Law firms that have already confirmed their attendance in 2014 include:
AKD, Allen & Overy, Ashurst, Baker & McKenzie, Berrymans Lace Mawer, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Brabners, Bristows, Clifford Chance, CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, Curtis, DAC Beachcroft, Dentons, Fidal, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith Freehills, Hill Dickinson, Hogan Lovells, King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin, Kingsley Napley, Irwin Mitchell, Latham & Watkins, Lewis Silkin, Mayer Brown, Norton Rose Fulbright, Osborne Clarke, Olswang, Penningtons Manches, Perkins Coie, Pinsent Masons, Roca Junyent, Riverview Law, RPC, Taylor Wessing, Ward Hadaway, Weightmans, White & Case, Winckworth Sherwood, Withers.