Strategic Technology Forum 2013: Who should attend
The Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum is the annual meeting place for legal IT leaders from the UK, Europe and North America.
- Chief information officers
- IT directors
- Chief knowledge officers
- IS directors
- Chief operating officers
- Gain an insight into the future of technologies set to revolutionise law firms
- Learn how to effectively align your technology strategy with the firm’s business strategy
- Learn about the issues and trends in information risk management
- Network and learn from your peers
View testimonials from last year's delegates
Law firms that have already confirmed their attendance in 2014 include:
AKD, Ashurst, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Brabners, Bristows, Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira, Berrymans Lace Mawer, Dentons, Kingsley Napley, Hogan Lovells International, King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin, Hogan Lovells US, Dentons, Irwin Mitchell, Herbert Smith Freehills, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Osborne Clarke, Olswang, Perkins Coie, Pinsent Masons, Roca Junyent, Nabarro, RPC, Mayer Brown International, Penningtons Manches, Ward Hadaway, Withers, White & Case, Winckworth Sherwood.